Our children are the future of our nation. Sree Saraswathi Vidhyalaya's staff and management will strive to provide opportunities to help our children excel as students, make a success of their careers and be responsible citizens
I hope that the School will provide happiness and fulfillment for generations of young people.
Aims of the School:
- To build in every student a strong understanding of and respect for India and its culture, history and traditions.
- To assess the academic potential of each student and define the correct individual strategy to help each student achieve his best.
- To explore teaching strategies and methodologies globally to ensure that our students are exposed to the most modern teaching that is appropriate to their needs.
- To ensure that all students have the widest range of opportunities beyond the classroom and that each student can develop both generally and in areas of specific personal talent.
-P.Govindappa, B.E, M.I.R.C, M.I.S.T.E.
Founder & Correspondent
Sree Saraswathi Vidhyalaya is committed to providing a safe and secure environment where students enjoy learning and grooming students to grow in to independent individuals who are sensitive to diversity, aware of their heritage, and able to face the challenges of their time.
We are a private, secular, co-educational English medium school offering classes from LKG to Higher Secondary
We follow the Tamilnadu State Government's Samacheer - Equitable Education System-syllabus for classes from KG to class 10 and TamilNadu State Higher Secondary syllabus for Plus 1 and Plus 2 grades.
Admission Policy and Objectives
- We do not decline admission to any kid based on basis of past performance, we believe that with enough care and attention every kid can achieve great results.
- We believe that each kid is unique and we take immense pride that our teachers always focus on each one of them and ensure that they are coached to become high performers.
- We aim to nurture the talent in each child so as to develop them as confident communicators in more than one language.
- We understand that several of our students come from rural backgrounds; we will strive to train them with state of the art facilities like computer aided SMART classes and ensure that they are in all possible ways they are equal competitors to kids from schools in Metropolitan cities.